The Avanti® Oslo Coffee Plunger with its sleek and modern square shape is a stylish and functional vessel for filtering your favourite coffee blend. Crafted from durable and heat resistant borosilicate glass, the elegant clear carafe lets you visually enjoy the rich colour of brewing coffee. It features a stainless steel plunger with a fine-mesh filter for premium extraction of the coffee’s aromatic oils and flavours, ensuring a perfect cup everytime
- 350ml / 2 cup capacity
- Heat resistant borosilicate glass construction
- Easy pour, drip free spout
- Durable solid stainless steel rod, filter and screen assembly
- Stay cool handle
- Dishwasher safe
USE & CARE
- Pre-warm the carafe by rinsing with boiling water.
- Using quality course coffee grounds, pour two level tablespoons per cup into the carafe and add clean fresh water just off the boil. (For optimum results never use re-boiled or stale water).
- Stir coffee lightly with a non-metal utensil, then place lid on carafe with plunger withdrawn and leave to brew for 4 minutes. This important pause allows time for the grounds to release the essential oils and essences which produce the full flavoured, aromatic delights inherent in fine coffee.
- Finally gently depress the plunger until the knob contacts the lid.
- Serve within 20 minutes.
- To clean, separate the plunger assembly from the carafe.
- Clean the plunger assembly with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue from the mesh filter.
- Clean pot with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth
- Diswasher safe