Rescue-it! Colour runs are just a washday nightmare, especially when they include coloured garments too. The bleach-free formulation removes most colour runs, resulting in garments being restored to their original colour. The formulation is colour-safe which means only the unwanted colour is removed. ... Leaving just the colour you want. It works... Can be used for all whites and colour fast fabrics, even for delicates such wool and silk. Please note: Contains 15-30 % reductive bleaching agents.
IngredientsContains amongst other ingredients : Less than 5% Non-ionic surfactants. Tetramethylolglycoluril, Methylchloroisothiazolineone, Methylisothiazolinone, perfumes. Contains reaction mass of : 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC no. 247-500-7] and 2 methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one [EC no. 220-239-6] (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.Keep out of reach of children.
DirectionsDirections for use - please read important information before use.
Machine wash x2:
- Carefully cut open BOTH sachets and pour contents directly into machine drum, NOT through the detergent drawer.
- Set machine programme as directed by garment fabric care guide, adding fabric conditioner if required.
- Add wash load and immediately commence main wash cycle - never use time delay. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Carefully cut open ONE sachet and dissolve the contents into a bowl of the hottest water that the fabric care label allows (approx 5 litres) and add the articles.
- Leave for at least 1 hour, ensuring they are fully immersed and stir regularly.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water afterwards.
May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.